Exceptional Medical Legal Services
A certified Legal Nurse Consultant, Kathleen Mary provides uncompromising quality and cost-effective services to attorneys involved with medical malpractice, personal injury, workers’ compensation, criminal law, catastrophic injury, nursing home negligence, product liability cases, and more:
- Comprehensive Medical Record Review and Case Analysis
In the litigation process, Kathleen Mary is a private medical investigator searching for the whole truth of a case. With forensic diligence, she provides her legal clients with in-depth screening and analysis of medical records…
- Expert Witness Search
Kathleen Mary has developed a wealth of professional relationships with medical experts in the course of her long and prominent medical career. She consistently provides her clients with preeminent, perfect-fit expert witnesses…
- Discovery Review and Analysis
Kathleen Mary works with professional grace and integrity throughout the discovery stage to achieve a winning litigation outcome. She provides quick and accurate discovery review of depositions, regulatory standards of care, practice guidelines…
- Trial, Panel Hearing, and Mediation Preparation
A distinguished strategist and collaborator, Kathleen Mary assists the attorney in creating edge and the best posture for timely settlement…and winning the case. In preparing for the trial, panel hearing, or mediation…
- Medical Literature Searches
Expert and meticulous search of the medical and healthcare literature is essential to a positive litigation outcome. Kathleen Mary excels at researching authoritative medical, nursing, and scientific literature and obtaining citations critical to the success of a medical legal case.
Honored as a distinguished nurse and clinical educator with an extraordinary breadth of clinical experience, Kathleen is at heart a patient advocate. Her expertise, uncommon work ethic, and precise attention to detail exceeds her clients’ expectations － and wins cases.
Quality Service at Competitive Rates
- Certified Legal Nurse Consultant － meticulous, dedicated to client
- Tireless devotion – 100% cases won/positively settled
- Cost-effective and time-efficient
- More comprehensive service, less expensive than an M.D.
- Strategic expertise and broad clinical experience
- Excels on complex cases
- Competitive rates based on professional guidelines
- Free introductory case consultation
Contact Kathleen A. Mary, RN, CLNC, for details.