Trial, Panel Hearing, and Mediation — Preparation to Win
A distinguished medical legal strategist and collaborator, Kathleen Mary assists the attorney in creating edge and the best posture for timely settlement…and winning the case. In preparing for trial, panel hearing, or mediation, she leverages her years of clinical experience to educate the attorney and paralegal personnel in all medical aspects of the case.
Kathleen’s clients understand the advantage of having a highly qualified CLNC working with them on a case. Her flawless record of positive litigation outcomes is well recognized in the medical legal community. With an uncommon work ethic and unwavering commitment to excellence, she provides:
- Assistance with jury selection
- Attendance at depositions, trials, panel hearings, and mediation
- Support in preparing witnesses and experts for deposition, panel, and trial
- Development of detailed written medical reports for settlement or for use as a study tool by the attorney
- Formatting of medical reports according to attorney preference – chronology, timeline, brief summary reports, comprehensive, narrative, personal injury review
- Coordination and attendance of independent medical examinations and all subsequent medical-surgical client follow-ups with specialists
- Development of life care plans
- Service as a fact witness to testify on pivotal findings in the medical record
- Performance of onsite facility visits and employee interviews
- Medical counsel for demand packages
Please contact Kathleen A. Mary, RN, CLNC for information on how she can help produce a positive outcome for your case.
Quality Service at Competitive Rates
- Tireless devotion – 100% cases won/positively settled
- Certified Legal Nurse Consultant – meticulous, dedicated to client
- Excels on complex cases
- Strategic expertise and broad clinical experience
- More comprehensive service, less expensive than an M.D.
- Cost-effective and time-efficient
- Free introductory case consultation
- Competitive rates based on professional guidelines
Contact Kathleen A. Mary, RN, CLNC, for details.