Comprehensive Literature Search to Support a Winning Case
Expert and meticulous search of the medical literature is essential to a positive litigation outcome. Kathleen A. Mary, RN, CLNC excels at researching authoritative medical, nursing, and scientific literature and uncovering information critical to the success of a medical legal case. She goes well beyond a basic Medline search in order to surface a theoretical foundation for a winning medical legal case. This is a notably time consuming process – a burden made light for the attorney.
Kathleen Mary provides:
- Initial search to evaluate the case and formulate her opinions on merit
- Continuous supporting research throughout the case as new discovery presents and the case unfolds
- Selection only of authoritative literature that will hold credibility in Court
- Research of Standard of Care documents specific to the case
- Personalized conference on the review of the literature to enhance the attorney’s understanding, bottom line opinion, and competitive edge
To learn more about these winning research services, contact Kathleen A. Mary, RN, CLNC
Quality Service at Competitive Rates
- More comprehensive service, less expensive than an M.D.
- Tireless devotion – 100% cases won/positively settled
- Strategic expertise and broad clinical experience
- Certified Legal Nurse Consultant – meticulous, dedicated to client
- Excels on complex cases
- Cost-effective and time-efficient
- Competitive rates based on professional guidelines
- Free introductory case consultation
Contact Kathleen A. Mary, RN, CLNC, for details.